Muffle furnace - tube furnace - vacuum furnace and vertical autoclave
SH Scientific has been a leading manufacturer of various types of furnaces since 1982 for the industries needing material testing and treatment, annealing, ashing, sintering, biochar processing from agricultural wastes and etc.
We provide various temperature coverage (1050°C, 1200°C, 1500°C, 1700°C, 1800°C) matching your budget and application as well as various sizes. Not to mention small scale general application but also we perform large scale custom project such as rotary kiln.
Does your lab need sterilization for glassware, tools and media? Our vertical autoclave will be your fastest solution with greater volume.
SH Scientific muffle furnaces have chamber capacities from 3L to 36L
with maximum temperatures ranging from 1050°C to 1800°C.
Muffle furnaces are ideal for ashing samples, heat-treating applications and material testing and research. These days the use of furnaces are more rapidly growing throughout the advanced industries such as secondary battery, graphene battery, polymer composite, treatment of titanium
Good news! Are you looking for vacuum muffle furnace for carbon-free atmosphere for metal injection molding, metallization and sintering? CVD (CHEMICAL VAPOR DEPOSITION) FOR GRAPHENE development and production?
SH Scientific vacuum muffle furnace is the solution providing a precisely defined atmosphere with the highest possible purity.
Our muffle furnaces specification includes (but not limited to):
- Flap door or swing door
- Heating from 3 sides or 4 sides with excellent temperature uniformity (+/-2.5%)
- Heating from 2 sides and vertical SiC rod preventing warping (1500°C only)
- Heating from 2 sides and vertical MoSi2 rod preventing warping (1700°C and 1800°C only)
- Excellent outgassing thanks to the exhaust air outlet on the head of chamber, i.e plastic polymer
- Single housing or double housing
- Ceramic fiber materials which are not classified as carcinogenic
- Light weight
- Prompt heat up and good maintaining
- SSR/SSR operation and PID control provides low noise operation and precise temp control (+/-1℃)
- Gas atmosphere available optional flow meter
1050℃ economic muffle furnace (3L - 11L)
- Economic muffle furnace with flap door
- Heating from 3 sides
1100°C – 1200°C General Muffle Furnace (2.9L – 27L)
- General muffle furnace with swing door
- Heating from 4 sides and excellent temperature uniformity (+/-2.5%)
1500℃ - 1800℃ high temperature muffle furnace (4.5L - 22L)
- High-Temperature Furnaces with MoSi2 Rod Heating up to 1700°C
- Heating from 2 sides and vertical MoSi2 rod preventing warping. Easy replacement
Do you have concerns if your materials would be oxidized during the heat treatment?
Do you want to carry out your test, process and production in fully controlled oxygen-free environment? CVD (CHEMICAL VAPOR DEPOSITION) for GRAPHENE development and production?
And you don’t know how?
Your choice is vacuum furnace!
General muffle furnace can not create fully saturated inert gas environment around the corners of the chamber due to the non-crossing streamlines phenomenon.
Tube furnace with vacuum applied can be a good selection for saturating your tube with inert gases but what if your sample is big?
Vacuum muffle furnace (in short, vacuum furnace) overcomes the trouble of imperfect saturation as well as the limit of sample sizes.
You can create multiple atmospheric environment according to your plan (burning and ashing in air, purging air and pulling vacuum, flowing inert gas and sintering).
SH Scientific is proud of this innovation of MGV (1200℃) and MHV (1500℃) vacuum furnace with various chamber sizes for your successful research and production with affordable prices.
1200℃ - 1500℃ Muffle type vacuum furnace
Inert gas flow and pressure control system (optional)
1200℃-1800℃ tube type vacuum furnace
1200℃ - 1800℃ Vacuum furnace
- Muffle type in case of bulky sample material
- Tube type in case of small sample material
- Eliminating a risk of oxidation
- Mass flow controller for 98 kinds of various gases including Argon, Nitrogen and Hydrogen (option)
- Back pressure regulator (option)
- Maintain positive pressure throughout your process
- Preventing the non-crossing streamlines phenomenon in vacuum chamber (Muffle type)
- Affordable prices
You are in the best place if you look for reliable and professional tube furnace selection at the most reasonable price with free shipping.
– tube furnace only
– tube furnace with gas flow meter system
– tube furnace with gas flow meter system bundled with vacuum pump and chiller
SH Scientific tube furnaces have applicable tube diameter from 50mm to 120mm
with maximum temperatures ranging from 1200°C to 1800°C.
We also proudly supply gas flow package having single and multi gas flow meters with
Quartz, ceramic, alumina and alloy tubes. Proven system for CVD (CHEMICAL VAPOR DEPOSITION) furnace for GRAPHENE development and production
1200℃ - 1800℃ tube furnace
- Hinged or solid door
- Double housing and low surface temperature
- Great durability thanks to Kantal or SIC heating element
- K/R/B type thermocouple
- Suitable for gas exchange experiment
- Built in programmable controller. 5 patterns and 9 segment/pattern. Total 45 segments
- Wide choice of applicable tube sizes and heating length. 50/80/100/120mm diameter
- and 300/600mm heating zone
- Wide choice of tube materials. Quartz, ceramic, alumina and alloy
1200℃ general tube furnace
- General tube furnace with hinged door
- Suitable for gas exchange experiment
- SSR operation and built in programmable controller provides low noise operation and precise temp control (+/-1℃)
1500℃ high temperature tube furnace
- High temp tube furnace with hinged door
- Recommended ideal running temperature is below 1350℃
- Great durability thanks to SIC heating element and easy replacement
1700℃-1800℃ super high temperature tube furnace
- High temp tube furnace with solid door
- Great durability thanks to SIC heating element and easy replacement of MoSi2
Autoclaves are widely used in various labs such as research, medical and therapeutic labs and manufacturing facilities where they need to sterilize glassware, tools and media. Compared with horizontal style benchtop autoclaves, SH Scientific vertical style autoclaves boast of incomparable yield thanks to large scale chamber, easy loading and unloading and quickest sterilization time.
SH-AC-60M (60L) SH-AC-100M (100L) and SH-AC-150M (150L) Vertical Autoclave
Sterilizing lab supplies and tools by subjecting them to pressurized steam under 15psi at 121℃ (250°F ) for certain length of time per the size of the load and materials. Are you mushroom farmer? Sterilizing substrates with our autoclaves will simplify and streamline your process!
List of Furnaces
see all kinds of furnaces we have
SH-FU-3MGE (1050℃/3liters)$1,390 Add to Cart
SH-FU-5MGE (1050℃/5liters)$1,670 Add to Cart
SH-FU-7MGE (1050℃/7liters)$1,960 Add to Cart
SH-FU-11MGE (1050℃/11liters)$2,310 Add to Cart
SH-FU-3MG (1100℃/3liters) with embedded heating element$2,165 Add to Cart
SH-FU-5MG (1100℃/5liters) with embedded heating element$2,500 Add to Cart
SH-FU-14MG (1100℃/14liters) with embedded heating element$3,342 Add to Cart
SH-FU-3MG (1200℃/3liters) * Optional gas flow meter$2,180 Add to Cart
SH-FU-50STG (1200℃/50mm tube/300mm hot zone)$2,400 – $4,650 Select options
SH-FU-80STG (1200℃/80mm tube/300mm hot zone)$2,700 – $5,780 Select options
SH-FU-100STG (1200℃/100mm tube/300mm hot zone)$3,400 – $6,980 Select options
SH-FU-120STG (1200℃/120mm tube/300mm hot zone)$4,300 – $8,590 Select options
SH-FU-50LTG (1200℃/50mm tube/600mm hot zone)$3,400 – $5,670 Select options
SH-TU-80LTG (1200℃/80mm tube/600mm hot zone)$3,970 – $7,090 Select options
SH-FU-100LTG (1200℃/100mm tube/600mm hot zone)$4,800 – $8,430 Select options
SH-FU-120LTG (1200℃/120mm tube/600mm hot zone)$5,200 – $9,570 Select options
SH-FU-1.5MGV (1200℃/1.5liters)$9,658 Add to Cart
SH-FU-10MGV (1200℃/10liters)$11,778 Add to Cart
SH-FU-18.7MHV (1500℃/18.7liters)$27,777 Add to Cart
SH-FU-31MGV (1200℃/31liters)$14,604 Add to Cart
SH-FU-4.5MHV (1500℃/4.5liters)$18,777 Add to Cart
1200℃ tube furnace turn-key package with chiller and vacuum pump$0 Add to Cart
1500℃ tube furnace turn-key package with chiller and vacuum pump$0 Add to Cart
1700℃ / 1800℃ tube furnace turn-key package with chiller and vacuum pump$0 Add to Cart
Why SH Scientific?
SH Scientific has been manufacturing and supplying scientific and laboratory equipment since 1982. And we supply vacuum ovens, cold trap baths, vacuum pumps, industrial drying ovens, forced convection drying ovens, CBD isolate vacuum chambers, terpene traps, stirring mantles, recirculating chillers and heaters, incubators, climate chambers, bio safety cabinets, fume hoods, autoclaves, water baths, oil baths, ultrasonic cleaners, rotary evaporators, glass reactors, clean bench and so on. And we do OEM and custom products as well.
Beyond the time we try to build Industrial Value
SH Scientific is based on the framework of Samheung Science Machinery Manufacturing Co Ltd Which was established in 1982 in Korea.
Since then, we have grown an outstanding provider of scientific, laboratory and industrial equipment For the customers in the extraction & processing, biotechnology, industrial, education, government and healthcare industries in the world.
We have headquarter and factory in Korea, US sales office in Portland, Oregon and US warehouse in California.
Pay less and gain more with our equipment!
We provide essential laboratory equipment for various industries such as bio, chemical, electronics, and pharmaceuticals.
Our products can be used in a variety of production processes, including baking, drying, extraction, disinfection and heat treatment.
Test and Research
Our products will enable our customers to achieve their desired testing goals. We also promise to be your reliable partner in your research projects.
Copyright © 2019 SH SCIENTIFIC. All rights reserved.
Office - Portland, OR / Warehouse - Compton, CA